Monday, October 1, 2012

::Harley::

This is just a normal post and my pictures are coming soon! I had a  VERY busy week, so they will be coming up soon :)

Hey! So the other day/week, my friend texted me and was like I have a something to tell you!!!!!!!  And in my head I was thinking, hmmm i wonder if she got a puppy. But than i was like, nahhh.
So I call her up and she's like, "GUESS WHAT????"
"WHAT?"
and she goes... "I GOT A PUPPY!!!!"
And we talked for a couple minutes and arranged for a day to get together and see the puppy.
Now you may see her. Harley Bales, as far as they know she is a Black lab Golden retriever :)






Awww <3 I love this puppy!

TaTaForNow,
Samm:]

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
    So cute!!! :DDD
    Looks like she'll definitely be well-loved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! I'm sooo glad you got to post her! Totes Adorable pics!
    Harley says Thanks!
    Alexia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable puppy Alexia! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete